Coz' maybe I haven't mentioned them before or I don't stress them enough.
First of all, this journal is not a community, so you can't join it D: You can add me as a friend so you can follow, but I don't add back because I'm only interested in communities I joined.
Aside from the "Do not repost links/share links outside this lj & for your personal viewing only" that are often seen on every subbed vid posts:
1. I don't share softsubs. Don't ask for it. Don't PM me to share it with you. I won't. I'm still getting messages like that D:
2. I don't accept subbing requests. Don't PM me to ask if I can sub something, etc. I sub whatever interests me, and what I think I can finish on my schedule. Yes, I have a schedule, even for subbing. I don't seem like it, but I'm quite a busy person, tbh. It's just that I'm an addict when I see something that interests me.
3. I don't allow re-translation of my subs, particularly sharing the softsubs so you can translate them to your language.
4. I won't re-upload broken links (esp. the ones I did long time ago). Why? 1. Because I tend to do things only once. 2. It's a hassle for me to search for that file and I don't memorize which external HD do I put them. Sorry, that's the lazy side of me
5. As you know, there are kind people who provide mirrors for my latest subs. I'm very thankful to them, so please utilize the links provided as much as possible. Mirrors are there for obvious reason that if one fails, you can try the others. Don't just rely on Mediafire. BTW, your bad internet connection is not anyone's problem. I guess that would just mean that downloading is not meant for you :((
6. Not all videos will be streamed, esp. if they are big in size. Vimeo only accepts 500MB video. And sometimes there are errors in uploading even for those less than 500. Ex. is the latest VS Arashi which I encoded as 458MB. It just won't upload properly so I had to give up.
7. I make sure that the password is correct before posting it. So there's no way it can be wrong. Proofs are people who commented after watching the videos.
That's all, I think?
There are 2,000+ who follow this journal. I'm glad you find this journal satisfying for your Arashi needs esp. for subs. I'm not perfect, so sometimes when I watch my subs, there are times when I cringe upon spotting a mistake (so sometimes I don't watch them again after posting so I won't get frustrated, lol). So please pardon any imperfections.
So, to those 2,000+ I hope you read this, or maybe not, but just keep in mind any PMs or comments related to the ones above will be ignored.
BTW, the VS Arashi with Last Hope team will be my last release for now, since I subbed enough xD But srsly, I will concentrate on things that give me money, so this journal will be quiet from here on. But then again, if something interesting pops out, my fingers might start moving on their own and open those subbing programs.
TL;DR anyway, enjoy fangirling and may you continue to love Arashi.